LIMITED STOCK RULES
No 6 Cylinder’s
324. CLAIMING RULE A motor claiming rule has been established to help keep the dollar value down in competing in this class. A. The amount of claim is $ 2250, and $150 to track,(total $2,400),cash, for any motor. This will include the entire motor from oil pan to valve cover. Intake, and headers are included. Computer is not included.
B. When you claim a motor you must abide by the following. The motor you want to claim, the driver of that car has to have won 3 or more features in any car that season and is the winner of that nights race. You can not claim a motor during the last 3 scheduled races. A driver must finish in the top 10 in the feature that night and have raced 3 races or more in this division to be eligible to claim a motor.
C. Driver must bring the money to the office no later than 15 minutes after the checkered flag drops. We will then send track officials to the race team and notify them their motor has been claimed.
D. If race team agrees to sell, motor will then be removed or arrangements to do so will be made between car owner, claimer, and track officials. If the driver sells his motor and does not race the following completed race, that driver will receive points based on the drivers point average that night. From there on you must race to earn points.
E. If driver does not sell motor, they will forfeit all season points, the earnings from that race, and will not be allowed to race for 4 completed races for Limited Stocks. Also driver will be fined $400.
325. DRIVERS AGE -You must be 14 years of age or older to compete. We reserve the right to reject any car or driver without cause or recourse.
326. ENTRY FEES - A mandatory fee of $20.00 will reserve your number for the entire season. No profanity lettering allowed.
327. RACECEIVERS - Driver must have a working Raceceiver. Frequency is .183.
328. NITROUS. - NONE. If found, could be suspended for a year.
329. FIRE EXTINGUISHER - Working fire extinguisher is mandatory and must be mounted within the drivers reach.
330 WHEEL BASE - From center of front wheel to center of rear wheel. Maximum is 105 inches.
331. TIRES - Tire width not to exceed 8 inches on drive wheels. Tread on track. Any size tires on trailing wheels. No studded tires.
332. INSIDE of CAR - All glass and sharp objects must be removed from vehicle. No broken glass is to be left in door panel or inside of car. All rain water must be removed from inside of car area. Sheet metal work is not permitted in the driver's area from the dash to the rear of the seat. The interior sheet metal may not be boxed around the driver's seat.
333. BATTERY - Suggested to stay in its original position and securely anchored. However, battery may be moved inside the cab as long as it is fully covered and securely anchored to the floor.
334. SEATS - Stock seats are permitted; however, the seat can be your choice. A 4 point harness and window net is mandatory. No homemade belts allowed.
335. FUEL TANKS - Gas tank can be left in stock position or mounted in the trunk. Pump gas, or racing fuel sold at speedway only.
336. FIREWALLS - Metal firewall to block the trunk area is required only when gas tank is moved inside trunk.
337. BUMPERS, END CAPS, and TOW CHAINS - If you are unable to attach your original bumper it may be replaced with tubing. Design should be no stronger than original bumper design. If replaced correctly, C channel or L channel (no I beam) may be used. A general guide line for front bumpers are to be no further extended from center of original bumper by no more than 4 inches and have no sharp edges, be visible and stay within the confines of the car body. If you have any questions before building, please contact race office. Enclosed end caps are mandatory, front & rear. All cars must have a reachable tow chain on the front and rear for tow truck hookup.
338. SKID BARS - Side skid bars are allowed as followed; one bar only, no up and down bars. (no loop style barring),and keep bar close to the confines of the car body. Protective steel bar may be attached to the driver’s exterior side of the car. No sharp edges.
339. PADDING - You must have padding with any roll cage bars within drivers reach.
340. FRAMES - May strengthen uni-body by connecting side to side and to make room for down bars of cage. No chopping or channeling of body unless approved by your Tech Man.
341. E-BRAKES must be disconnected.
342. RADIATOR - Any Radiator may be used, but must stay in stock location.
343. HOOD and TRUNK - Must be secured in a way that they can be opened by safety crew, either strapped, or hood pins. Quick release only. No nuts on threaded bolts.
344. MISSING OR LOOSE BUMPERS - ALL bumpers must be intact at all times to race. Any loose or missing bumper will result in being sent to pits.
345. ROLL CAGE - Must be a 4 point (6 point recommended), dirt track style, with no less than 3 door bars on driver’s side. Must have vent bar on all cars.
346. WINDSHIELD - Must be removed and replaced with wire screen 1/2 inch block or smaller and must cover entire windshield area. Screen must be properly secured. No zip ties. No chicken wire. At least two upright bars, one must be located in front of driver.
347. No deliberate bumping anywhere. Respect each others equipment.
348. There will be a practice, heats, consolation if needed, and feature. May be altered for special races.
349. Please read the general rules in this rule book before entering speedway.
350. Any car that flips or turns over, must leave track for visual checkout, and be permitted by track officials before returning to race.
351. Points will be awarded for heats and features.
352. No more Alternate drivers permitted. Each driver will receive their own points.